Snow prevented the 30-year-old flying to the Russian capital earlier this week, but Dynamo have finalised the deal before their first team head for a winter training camp in Belek, Turkey, on Sunday.
On his way: Andriy Voronin
Voronin has sought help from Everton's summer Russian recruit Diniyar Bilyaletdinov as he hunts for a new home.
Bilyaletdinov, who left Lokomotiv Moscow for Merseyside in August, put his Merseyside rival in touch with a estate agent.
Both Dynamo and Voronin have been coy on the impending transfer, with the club's sporting director Konstantin Sarsania only revealing they were about to sign a 'foreign striker'.
Voronin said: 'I've had some very good offers and everything will be determined soon.'
The Anfield flop, who has scored six goals in 33 appearances since joining Liverpool on a free transfer two-and-a-half years ago, also hit back at critics who say he has wasted his talent.
'With regard to the strange comments about my footballing achievements, I prefer to answer that on the pitch,' he said.
'Perhaps to coaches who have won world championships and European Cups, my successes seem insignificant, but I want to believe that there are things still to achieve in football and I hope I will prove it with my new club.'
No comments:
Post a Comment